Monday, August 3, 2009

August News and Specials




I'm SOOOO excited right now. Excited to have a day off when the sun is ACTUALLY SHINING!!!! Excited that there are a few little cucumbers actually growing in my garden right now!!!! And particularily excited about the CTMH news this week. I've SEEN (I get the actual paper copies of my new Fall Idea Books sometime in the next week or so) the new book for release Sept. 1st.... and it is AMAZING!!! There are 4 new paper packs, glitter brads, rub-ons with GLITTER, a GORGEOUS, quick and easy Christmas card kit, tons of new (and might I say, amazingly cute Christmas, Halloween and Fall stamps), and much much much more. Anyone attending my Bella workshop at the end of August will get an Idea Book and a preview of the new "Jingle" paper from the fall book (as I'm doing a consultant training day with a huge group of CTMH ladies on Aug. 22 and will have my completed projects to see the day of the workshop as well).

Not joining us for the workshop this month, NO problem -- just contact me for your copy of the Fall Idea Book. PLUS, I will be sending an email closer to the end of the month to announce dates for at least one workshop next month. Its a bit of a different format than the one I'm doing this month (CTMH just announced that they're changing the format of the WOTG -- but the new one is awesome -- every kit includes a "B" sized exclusive stamp-set for the project that you can't get any other way).

Speaking of HUGE news that came out of the leadership convention this weekend for CTMH. We will be introducing a FREE.... yes, you heard me right.... FREE digital scrapbooking software that will be online in January (estimated date of release). It will allow you to use patterns, papers, embellisments etc... from CTMH and its all free to use (no software to purchase), you simply pay for any pages you create that you'd like printed out. I'm really looking forward to seeing this in action.... as I've not been one to do any digital work before.

Speaking of specials -- there are currently two running. The first is a "Thanks-a-bration" Sale. From August 3-17th, place a minimum order of $124.95 (the order amount required for the FREE Stamp of the Month) and you not only get the August SOTM for free, but you will receive a free Lev. 2 paper packet as well (chosen by CTMH). Plus, they'll cover the tax and shipping/handling costs on the free products.

The second special is for "National Stamping Month" in Sept. You can get a FREE awesome card kit called "Everyday Celebration" free. This can be accomplished in 3 ways. Purchase a minimum of 75$ in stamps, host a Home Gathering with minimum sales of 500$, or sign up as a new consultant in Sept. OR, you can order it outright at the cost of 49.95$ (it includes a D sized stamp set, papers, embellishments, inks, ribbons.... and more. This special runs from Sept. 1-30/09.

If you have any questions, comments ... would like to reserve an Idea Book... just reply to my email :)

Enjoy your August!!!

No comments: