Thursday, July 16, 2009

I've been slacking!!!!



I've decided recently that I've been slacking when it comes to keeping up with my blog. I started it to hopefully communicate with my friends and CTMH family... and to hopefully kick myself in the behind to actually post some of my artwork.
Instead, I either forget to take pictures of things... or am just lazy about updating. So here's me posting -- IN PUBLIC -- that I'm going to endevor to post more.
On that note, here are two cards I've done recently. The first is a random stamping card I did last night with a friend. The second is a card I completely for my wonderful hubby for Father's Day.
Supplies are as follows: (CTMH unless otherwise noted)
Card 1)
Stamps: Tickled Pink Campaign set, For Every Occasion.
Inks: Crystal Blue, Blush, Petal, Sweet Leaf
Cardstock: White Daisy, Crystal Blue, Blush
Others: Stickles, SU border punch
Card 2)
Cardstock: Cocoa, Crystal Blue -- and Core'dinations Vintage
Patterned Paper: Emporium Collection
Ribbon: White Daisy Ricrac
Cuttlebug embossing
Cricut Title
Next week I'm hoping to get a few scrapbook pages done.... we'll see how that goes :)
Until then.... enjoy!!

No comments: